I shed a tear...
It was my beautiful camera phone.
It looked like a monster had taken a go at it:
- It was covered in puncture marks
- The display screen was broken
- The battery cover had been ripped off
- The keypad had nothing but holes in it
- And it had several pieces of metal missing!
At that time he weighed about 12 pounds. Four months later, he has grown tremendously and is a healthy 30 pounds now.
Though I love him dearly, its been an uphill battle trying to train him and get him to behave. Luckily we have succeeded in potty training him and he hardly ever messes up inside anymore. That is a relief! But we're still battling everyday with all his destructive tendencies. No matter how much we puppy proof our home, Pico always manages to find something to chew and destroy.
We've even joined a puppy training class, which we attend once a week with several other puppy owners burdened with naughty rascals like ours! Its great for laughs, but I do hope it will help us through the ordeal it sometimes can be of being a responsible puppy owner.
Pico is going through his teething stage and anything and everything is fair game. He has chewed amongst other things:
- The edge of my chest of drawers
- The coffee table leg
- My camera phone
- My Bodyshop lipstick
- The wooden molding on walls
- All the cat toys
- Ripped up carpets on the floor
Oh what on earth am I going to do?