Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Wedding Bells in 25 Days!

My sister's wedding takes place in exactly 25 days. Thats right, my little sister is all grown up now and getting married on an island no less.

Since I'm not in India where all the wedding shopping action is currently happening, she did something wonderfully sweet.

She emailed me photographs of some of her wedding outfits today, telling me when and where she planned on wearing them.

Looking at them, I was just blown away.
It brought home the fact, like nothing else, that yes, she is actually getting married!

We leave for India in 11 days time! I cant wait!

We've been counting down for a long time now and as the days go by faster and faster, every second thought I have seems to revolve around the much-anticipated visit back home.

In addition to spending time with family and loved ones, I'm already dreaming of all the food I'm going to eat!

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

This is so exciting!! And even more awesome that you will be there!

Anonymous said...

Poornima.. where did your sister buy her clothes? The red one is AWESOME!!!!

PJ said...

Ha ha, it is pretty isnt it? Dont know where she got it...somewhere in chennai I guess!