Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Visit to B-Town!

Guess what? We were in Bloomington, Indiana, last weekend!

Nanu had to go to meet with his advisor and I just kinda tagged along, since I wanted to see B-Town again.

It was kinda weird going back after nearly two years and realizing that its the people that make a place special after all.

Met up with Giri and Koichi who're still in graduate school and we hung out at Yogis quite a bit.

Unfortunately the Irish Lion was closed so I couldn't eat the Blarney Puff Balls I've been craving. But I did take a photograph of Nanu, Jack, Koici and Giri under the Irish Lion sign, for old times sake!

Oh and we even managed to catch the SIU vs. IU Basketball game. We sat right next to the band and our seats vibrated every time they started the music.

And yeah IU won. Go Hoosiers!

No comments: