Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Random Musings

Its been a long day. Got back late from work and I can't believe I'm sitting in front of the computer again. I'm a glutton for punishment.

I got the time zones mixed up and just called my sis. It was 5am in India and she was pretty grumpy with me for waking her up. Oh well...!

The weather is a cloudy 70 degrees Fahrenheit. It looks like it's going to rain pretty soon.

Pico is curled up on the couch, with his head resting on Nanu's stretched out, in-front-of-the-TV body. One cat is sitting right next to my keyboard and the other is sprawled out in an almost-obscene position on the floor.

I'm feeling hungry. Need to go to the fridge and figure out what to cook. On second thoughts I might just persuade hubby dear to whip up something delicious in a jiffy.

2 comments:

Abby said...

I love this kind of blogging. :D

PJ said...

Ha ha...thank you. It's a very stream of consciousness thingie I guess.