Sunday, July 30, 2006

The July-August 2006 Issue of Health!

The July-August 2006 issue of the Southern Health Magazine hit stands sometime ago, but I havent had the time to post about it until now.

This is an issue I'm particularly proud of - there are some great stories inside and even a redesign of all the columns. I worked with my design guy to give the columns a trendier, more updated look (visually speaking) so that it gels with the rest of the glossy magazine.

I've been receiving several emails and phone calls (ever since this issue came out) from some lovely readers saying how much they loved the stories. Nothing can be more motivating than hearing direct from my target audience.

You can download a PDF of the entire magazine, in case you're not in Southern Illinois and would like to take a peek at it.

Click here for a low res download (3mb)

Click here for a high res download (9mb)

No comments: